Additional Product Information
- HIGH LEVEL COMFORT – Gone are the days when your feet feel like hamburger even before the first break. This ergonomic footwear features a sock liner, shock-absorbing heel, cushioned insole and a flexible upper to ensure the utmost comfort while worn. These boots are also up to 40% lighter than regular PVC and rubber boots – taking their comfort to an even higher level.
- STAY SAFE & DRY – These food processing safety work boots feature an ASTM F2413-18 M/I/C steel toe to keep your foot protected while you work. The boots are slip resistant (ASTM F1677, Mark II slip-tested) and chemical resistant, standing up to oils, fats, alcohols, hydrocarbons, and many other chemicals. When wearing these boots, you’ll enjoy peace of mind knowing that your feet have the ultimate protection!
- LIGHT AND DURABLE – These rubber boots are made from long-lasting polyurethane which allows you to enjoy “tennis shoe” cushioned comfort, while benefiting from maximum foot safety. Plus, these polyurethane boots last 2-3 times longer than PVC/Rubber!
- EASY CLEAN-UP – These safety work boots feature antibacterial insoles that are contoured and removable for extraordinary comfort and easy cleaning. Smooth, seamless polyurethane construction and cleated soles rinse off easily. Just wash and dry!
- KEEP WARM – TREDS work boot’s polyurethane construction will keep your feet warm in temperatures as low as -4 degrees and won’t crack in the cold! These all-purpose safety boots are great for food processing, agriculture, fishery, industrial work, nature and more. To get your boots, click the add to cart button today!
Stop pounding your feet into hamburger with stiff, heavy, uncomfortable Rubber or Pvc boots!
Enjoy the Ultimate Comfort & Protection With
TREDS Polyurethane Steel-Toe Work Boots!
At last, you can enjoy state-of-the-art foot protection without sacrificing any comfort whatsoever. With TREDS Polyurethane Knee Work Boots you get:
This material is not only super comfortable, flexible and lightweight … it is also resistant to oils, fats, alcohols, hydrocarbons, and numerous other chemicals.
The boots’ ASTM F2413-18 M/I/C Steel-Toes keep your toes protected while you work. You also enjoy a cleated, non-slip sole that will give you firm footing on even the most slippery surfaces.
These safety boots are ergonomic and light – as much as 40% lighter than regular PVC and rubber boots. You’ll be able to stand and move around longer without your feet feeling pounded in these comfortable boots that support (and protect) your feet.
Your feet will stay dry and warmer in these work boots that are waterproof and are comfort rated to comfort rated to -4° F.
TREDS Polyurethane Steel-Toe Work Boots are sure to become your favorite work boots of all time! You can use them for all types of and work and activities, including: food processing, agriculture, fishery, industrial work, nature activities and more. Plus, they are made to last! In fact, you can expect them to last 2 to 3 times longer than PVC/rubber boots.
Purchase now! To get your pair of comfortable safety boots today, simply click the add to cart button on this page!
|Men’s US Size||Women’s US Sizing||Calf Circumference, Inches